December 6, 2023. Embark on a journey of innovation with our upcoming online event! Join us for an insightful exploration into the groundbreaking Cluster on eGovernment, where we delve into the transformative impact of reshaping the landscape of public services. Discover how the power of co-creation is driving innovation in the public sector. Explore the dynamic between citizens, policymakers, and stakeholders, and witness firsthand how it’s revolutionizing the way governments provide innovative collaborative environments and technologies.
Dive deep into discussions that unveil the pivotal role collaboration plays in shaping the future of public services across Europe.
The event brings together a panel of seasoned experts in the field, ready to share their knowledge and experience from Across project, inGov project and INTERLINK project. Gain valuable insights into the innovative strategies being implemented, and glean wisdom from those at the forefront of driving positive change.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to expand your understanding of the Horizon 2020 EU projects and the innovative transformations taking place in public services. Whether you’re a policymaker, a stakeholder, or a concerned citizen, this event promises to equip you with the knowledge needed to actively participate in shaping the future.
Date and time: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 15:30 – 17:00 CET
- 15:30 – 15:40 – Welcome and Introduction. Welcome and presentation about H2020 cluster and projects ACROSS, Interlink and inGOV
- 15:40 – 15:55 – ACROSS co-creation approach and governance model. Presentation by Max Kortlander, Public Researcher at WAAG Futurelab
- 15:55 – 16:10 – Interlink and governance model. Presentation by Matteo Gerosa, Head of Project Management Office at Fondazione Bruno Kessler, and Professor Taco Brandsen from Radboud University
- 16:10 – 16:30 – inGOV co-creation approach. Presentation by Mariza Konidi, Senior Project Manager at Uni Systems
- 16:30 – 16:50 – Open debate – Discussion on strengths, weaknesses and future opportunities
- 16:50 – 17:00 – Q&A and closing remarks
Secure your spot: https://bit.ly/3QA71Hc
Please note that the event will be recorded.